Pages

"You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased. I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."

--Psalm 4:7-8--

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Gathering

Some friends host an annual Vermont-style get-together that we went to on Saturday. Everybody always ends up being homeschoolers, though I'm not sure that's on purpose. The fun included sledding, hot cider, conversation, games, and dinner together! Every time I have been to their house, I feel like I have been transported back to the old days... here are a few photos!

Girls chatting about Kombucha, herbs, goats, gardening, and much, much, more...


Hot cider is perfect for cold winter days.


The jamm-packed coat room.


Digging into the delicious lasagna and salad.


Nothing like an old wood cook stove! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment